Monday, May 14, 2007

PLEASE PRAY!!!!


Adam Morrell, one of my life-long friends, and his family are going through an incredibly scary time right now. His older brother Ben has been diagnosed with a rare form of cancer. I don't know all the details - only that the prognosis is not good. Ben's life is literally in the balance right now... Here's an email from Adam:

"Hey guys,
I know that facebook really isn’t the place I would prefere to tell people about this, but I kinda have to, due to student teaching.

My brother, Ben, has been diagnosed with a rare form of cancer. This cancer is in his abdomen, which only shows up in young men (teens-20’s) and is said to be aggressive. He goes into Virginia Mason Hospital Tuesday morning to start chemotherapy.

If you could all pray for him, his wife, Lisa, my family (my parents are really taking this rough) and myself, that would be great. I really appreciate the prayer and I would love you talk to you guys, so if you want to call, please do. Thanks everyone.

-Adam"

Thank you. I will post updates here as I recieve them.

No comments: