Wednesday, September 26, 2007

To You Who Read



Thank you! I like to tell myself that I write mostly for me... And that's mostly true... Mostly! Ha! I have been reading and re-reading your comments this morning, and looking at the map I put on my page, and I am grateful that my small words and my experiences are somehow affecting people other than me - people reading in Nola, the Northwest, Idaho, Boston, New Zealand, Germany! Wow!

I am going to have some breakfast, and maybe I'll hammer out a few thoughts today. There's a lot tumbling around in my head right now, and my fingers are itching to peck the keys. Today could be big!

Love you all!

3 comments:

I sew therefore I am said...

Adam. You are wonderful. And I am glad you are writing. Good for you. Good for me. You see, it's a win-win situation.

♥ you...

aaron j gibbs said...

still waiting for something big

aaron j gibbs said...

still waiting for something big