Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Me and Benjamin


Sunshine and 60 degrees. It's a good day! And I feel productive... I ordered my free credit reports online today, and am taking baby steps to eliminate my debt. The next step, I think, is to consolidate my debt with a bank or credit union... The shadow of my ignorance about finances has been stifling at times, and I hate being stuck under it. I can see a pinprick of light at the end of the tunnel, though... So many things are coming about to help me take care of it: I'm moving in with Mike and Susanne in January, and they have graciously extended free rent to me. This means that the money I earn can go toward financial freedom. My friend and sister, Beth, just landed a great job in a restaurant in Nola, and said that she could probably hook me up... That, coupled with the odd day working construction, sound like a good possibility for debt-reduction. And I am going to go back to school in January. This will put my student loans into forbearance until I finish school. All in all, pretty excited for what's to come. More to come!

1 comment:

Lindsey Rae said...

Adam...
Wow. It's so great to hear about you... you've been on my mind a lot lately ever since I randomly heard an old Something Corporate song (haha...) so I hunted you down online.
email me!
lindseygjording@yahoo.com

I want to know what's going on in your life, I miss you buddy,

Lindsey Rae